Everyone’s heard of home entertainment systems and 3-D television sets, but that seemingly “new” technology is already a little passe for Austin’s high-tech crowd. For those who are really tech savvy, you know your home has more potential than that, but what features could actually come in handy for your Austin home?
Let’s take a look:
1. Lutron Lighting — Energy efficiency is essential for every home these days, and one of the easiest ways to save energy and money is through Lutron lighting. Simple light switches with adjustable nobs let you control how bright you want the room and how much energy you use. They also have sensors that can detect when you’re in the room and when you’re not. That way, if you forget to turn off the lights, the Lutron system will do it for you. Feel good every night and see what Lutron lighting can do for you.
2. Smart Grid Appliances — The role of smartphones and tablets has grown tremendously over the years, and their potential continues to expand — including with the home. Nowadays, you can link kitchen appliances, home lighting, HVAC machines, and security systems to your mobile devices. How convenient would it be to have the oven already preheated before you got home? Or the house made nice and toasty just in time for you to walk in, to save you power through the day? It could prompt you to update your heating system – visit website to find out your options.
3. Wireless Speakers in Can Lights — Home theater systems are cool, but chunky speakers can be an eyesore and ruin the home’s decor. That’s why builders are introducing speakers built into your lights. And we’re not just talking about the living room. We mean everywhere. The bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and even the outdoor patio. Make sure you can hear the game no matter where you’re at in the house.
4. Home Security Camera Systems –A top security system in your home will make sure that your home stays safe 24/7, and is well worth the investment. Many homeowners have a security system where they can access the camera through an app on their phone. If you are interested in installing such a system, you may want to check out these home security cameras reviews to get yourself started.
5. In-Floor Heating — Using the heater to warm up our home has always been the conventional method, but it hasn’t always been the most efficient. Perhaps we might upgrade to a more efficient heating system, I’ve heard Https://www.lbaservices.com/heating-services/ may be a good contractor to invest in! However, with in-floor heating, the temperature of your home can be easily concentrated and controlled. Plus, during those cold, winter nights, well maybe not in Austin (!) it’s always best to have a warm floor to walk across. No one likes having chilly toes.
Google and Apple are revolutionizing traditional forms of home living. Tiny technological devices are leading the future and they’re reshaping how we can control our lives at home. From automated appliances to watch-dog alarm clocks, the ideas will never cease. See what features you can find in our homes by clicking the button below:
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.